[DeTomaso] Dynamat Xtreme results

John Taphorn jtaphorn at kingwoodcable.com
Sun Jul 21 19:18:56 EDT 2013

Thanks for documenting the project, to bad you can't compare before and
after back to back.  A challenge I generally face is the amount of time
upgrading during a resto or partial resto takes.  While I want to
believe there is an improvement, memory doesn't always serve me well for
measured differences.

Also, I don't recall your mishap.  I experienced a heater hose
connection failure on a trip probably 25 years ago.  I was in NY
visiting family.  It was quite a surprise as it was before internet
forum days and I never anticipated it.  Spray in the face, scalded
ankle, immediate fogging of the windshield.  I recall the rear glass had
drops of antifreeze covering it with the exception of my silhouette.
Fortunately was only going about 40mph and was able to pull into a
parking lot across the street from an autoparts store. Replaced the hose
on the spot.

How did your situation unfold?

JT