[DeTomaso] Dumb Techno Question: Pantera seat problem

michael@michaelshortt.com michaelsavga at gmail.com
Sat Jul 20 19:32:02 EDT 2013

Have you removed the two bolts that you can remove and tried to raise the
loose end enough to access the release device.  It really is a rather
simple piece, just a pivoted arm held in place by a spring. An extra long
flat screwdriver should work to pry the arm's cam notch out of the slide
hole.

Michael Shortt

With regard to plan B, if it comes to that, you'll want to pull the carpet
back to prevent a fire when welging the nuts back on ( I'd use New nuts).