[DeTomaso] Dielectric grease on ammeter connections?

Asa Jay Laughton asajay at asajay.com
Sat Jul 20 16:37:00 EDT 2013

The stuff you want for electric connections is DeoxIT:
http://www.caig.com/

I've used this on all kinds of electric connections and it works great.
If you have an original fuse panel, buy the pen-style product and give
all the contacts a good scrub.  If I had my ammeter out, I'd use some of
this on that as well.

Asa

Asa Jay Laughton, MSgt, USAFR, Retired
& Shelley Marie