[DeTomaso] Keys

Stephen Nelson steve at snclocks.com
Fri Jul 19 22:58:56 EDT 2013

Honestly - if one key fits both, well, it is one less key to worry about.
So, well, makes sense to me, since the current ignition key works so well in
the doors, but won't work in the ignition - guess I need to figure out the
ignition.  I will check out the pictures.  And thanks for all the advice!

Stephen Nelson

SNClocks.com <http://www.snclocks.com/>

Click here to join one of our mailing lists Contact
<http://fs19.formsite.com/kagforms/form675003155/index.html>  Lists

Click here for our new
<http://www.snclocks.com/TheRestofourWorld/Hammered-Dulcimers/About-Steves-D
ulcimers/19824807_4sHGgj#1558377542_LKmkrT7> Hammered Dulcimers galleries

Click here for my new blog <http://www.perfectoldman.com/>  on finding
happiness in retirement

  _____