[DeTomaso] NPC: BMW M1 article

cengles at cox.net cengles at cox.net
Fri Jul 19 14:13:32 EDT 2013

Dear Michael,

         "......and like to involve their friends in their naughty
shenanigans."    I wouldn't personally know about that, but my friends
tell me that there is lot to be said for naughty shenanigans.    Perhaps
there is some redeeming quality in that activity?

                    In the fine tradition of Larry from Cleveland,
Chuck Engles