[DeTomaso] Amp Meter Readings and a/c charging

Pantdino pantdino at aol.com
Thu Jul 18 23:22:20 EDT 2013

The system should only be charging that much if the battery is badly undercharged.
One of my other cars was charging a lot and I sort of ignored it--- bad idea.  Basically the voltage regulator was not regulating and making the alternator put out full charge all the time, which caused the alternator to fail.

When the engine is running you should have just a tiny bit of charging going on.

With engine off and the lights on, etc, you can see a strong discharge.