[DeTomaso] Door Latch Rubbers and trunk security

Rob Dumoulin rob at dumoulins.net
Wed Jul 17 20:16:41 EDT 2013

Adjusting the windows is something I have done, redone, and redone again
several times. I would estimate that by the pure odds of probability I have
tried them all. My car came with Aerostar-ish motors and exhibited the 2/3
way up slow down (and stuck if the engine is not giving more juice). I have
settled on the adjustment that lets the window go up and down fully but not
smoothly with the engine off. I feel that if my motor were more powerful i
would mot have the problem. After doing BMW regulator replacements Which
are simple self-contained units I have often thought there must be a car
out there with an bolt on replacement and a more powerful motor but have
not found one yet.

--
Sent from Gmail Mobile