[DeTomaso] carb question

Mikael mikael_hass at mail.tele.dk
Tue Jul 16 15:18:01 EDT 2013

" Does anyone have an opinion they would care to share about Demon carbs Vs
Holley's?" Oh yes! Never worked on a Demon I liked. They're more outside
design than any improvements inside. And if they're the wrong year, quality
issues were plentiful. I've never met a Demon owner that didn't have some
issue with drivability. I wouldn't spend 5 minutes on Demon carb on my car,
I would throw it away and buy a Summit carb, they're the better mouse trap
based on the Holley. In your case a 600CFM vacuum would make you a happy
man...

You asked... :-)

Mikael