[DeTomaso] Carb problem

Curt Hall cuvee at sbcglobal.net
Mon Jul 15 06:00:17 EDT 2013

Been following this engine stalling thing. It's interesting to hear all the different thoughts. Let me be the first to say...I would have to Pay someone else to fix it!

Did this stalling just start or has it been a on going thing? There are some pretty sharp guys (and Gals) on this forum so I'm sure someone will be able to help you figure it out!
Good Luck