[DeTomaso] Fwd: Refined Brute: 1972 De Tomaso Pantera

cengles at cox.net cengles at cox.net
Fri Jul 12 14:53:53 EDT 2013

Dear Asa,

                   I have an update on the dead Diablo from the
nonfunctional main engine computer.   It was transported up to Ohio to
one of the two independent Lambo electronic gurus.   He confirmed the
"brain death" and said it was common.  Apparently, he has a source for
replacement main engine computers that is not available to the Dallas
Lambo dealership (either that or they'd rather you just bought a new
Gallardo or Aventador rather than go to all the trouble to repair a
Diablo...........).  Anyway, it should back on the road for about five
digits total for transport up and back plus computer replacement.

                           Not a paperweight quite yet,  Chuck Engles