[DeTomaso] Fwd: Refined Brute: 1972 De Tomaso Pantera

michael@michaelshortt.com michaelsavga at gmail.com
Fri Jul 12 13:24:40 EDT 2013

I think it's also important to note that Porsche still buys ads and gives
them free cars to play with, sends them to driver's school, etc.
Same with all the current manufacturers.

DeTomaso doesn't spend any money any longer, a lot less "objectivity" when
there are no $ to support it.

They are media whores and I should know.

"Come on in Joe, me love you long time"

Michael Shortt