[DeTomaso] Fwd: Refined Brute: 1972 De Tomaso Pantera

Jeff Detrich jjdetrich at gmail.com
Fri Jul 12 11:38:44 EDT 2013

A couple of additional thoughts,

Just because you are having a problem, don't make it sound like all cars
have the problem. Generally, I think there are fixes for just about
anything that comes up.

Under the category of five reasons the Pantera is a great car to own, I'd
add that there are two forums that have subject master experts to help with
any sort of problem you may be having: POCA's email list forum and the PI
forum.

Jeff
6559