[DeTomaso] Lexan windshields and door glass available

Julian Kift julian_kift at hotmail.com
Thu Jul 11 18:31:57 EDT 2013

FWIW I had a pair of front quarters made by Larry so that I could drill and mount side mirrors to them. Biggest challenge is getting anything with a tint and tinting lexan is hit and miss from what I understand.

When I needed a polycarbonate windshield for the Crawford DP the go to guys for racing windshields were Shields and they offer hard coating for scratch resistance.

http://www.racingshields.com/default.html

Julian