[DeTomaso] Lexan windshields and door glass available

michael frazier red3644 at hotmail.com
Thu Jul 11 16:07:46 EDT 2013

Well I'm interested but would like to know a little more.  If it's the same shape and thickness,

installation shouldn't be anything special.  I'm just curious who makes them and if they've done

it before.  Any scratch resistance info?  Lexan is very strong but past experience shows "generic"

Lexan starting to soften around 140 degrees, which is possible in a car parked outside on a sunny day.
Have you used these items before?   Not trying to make ripples, just like to know these things.

Michael