[DeTomaso] POCA Forum Mail Spam Part 2

Julian Kift julian_kift at hotmail.com
Wed Jul 10 20:15:48 EDT 2013

Looks like a bot has managed to register on the forum under the name "Xiaomai" and posted in every thread of every subsection..... at least someone's using the POCA forum!

I think the notices go out to thread subscibers i.e. anyone who has posted in a thread previously to notify there is updated content.

Julian