[DeTomaso] Wheel-nut Torques

michael@michaelshortt.com michaelsavga at gmail.com
Wed Jul 10 10:33:00 EDT 2013

I personally use 70lbs with both sets of my Hall/ BC wheels which are
aluminum. The Campys are magnesium and should have 60-70lbs. Steel wheels
usually take 75-90 lbs.( like racing wheels).
I would closely examine the studs if they have been subjected to 175 lbs.
Make sure that you can put any nut on any stud by hand, if you can't - one
of them is messed up ( stud or the nut).

Michael Shortt