[DeTomaso] Team Pantera Racing Promotional

Asa Jay Laughton asajay at asajay.com
Tue Jul 9 22:57:55 EDT 2013

As an Independence day project, I polished up something I've
been rolling around in my head for a while.  It kind of turned out to be
a promotional video for Team Pantera Racing.

So grab a cold beer, turn UP the volume, sit back and enjoy this two and
a half minutes of blood thundering encouragement.  Did I mention you
should TURN UP THE VOLUME!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JJ3MGZFYjz8

Then join us for the Silver State Classic Challenge this September, what better way to stretch the legs of your cat than a 90 mile run at speed for nearly an hour.

Asa

--
Asa Jay Laughton, MSgt, USAFR, Retired
& Shelley Marie