[DeTomaso] De Tomaso (Vignale Production) etc

Pantdino pantdino at aol.com
Sun Jul 7 20:35:24 EDT 2013

I think it depends on the year and model
A guy who was a Ferrari mechanic in the Los Angeles area in the early 1970's told me the list for GT coupes was like $16K but most sold for somewhere in the 12's.  These would have had power windows but no A/C.
The 1974's were mostly the targa-top GTS model which sold for more to begin with and were max-optioned with A/C, Daytona-style seats, slightly wider wheels, and "flares", which were just a piece of metal sticking out horizontally from the fender lip.