[DeTomaso] Clutch Master Cylinder line thread size ?

SOBill at aol.com SOBill at aol.com
Sat Jul 6 18:43:49 EDT 2013

Don,

My spare Bendix Italia clutch master cylinder has 12 x 1.0 threads  and
requires a female 45 degree flare on the tubing fitting to seal against the
male 45 degree flare fitting inside the master cylinder.

Is that description clear?

Finding a one piece adapter from the master cylinder to -3  AN will be a
challenge (even for Google), so you might need to go the two  piece adapter
route.

Let me know the source/part numbers for your  solution.

The main  thing is to keep the main thing the main thing.

Do the best you can with  what you have where you are.

Have fun today,

sobill at aol.com

In a message dated 7/6/2013 1:56:53 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,