[DeTomaso] De Tomaso (Vignale Production) etc

Pantdino pantdino at aol.com
Sat Jul 6 15:57:05 EDT 2013

That's what I was thinking re interior heat in a 5300- on an 85 deg day with that sloping windshield and half the engine in the passenger compartment the interior would be like 140 deg, no?

What I meant re the height of the driver may therefore determine the order of comfort between the 2 cars is that I assume a guy 5'7" is very comfortable in a Pantera and would appreciate not baking like a potato.  :-)

So all the post-Ford Panteras had ALL their panels beaten out over wooden bucks?  Or did they have a few thousand cars worth of extra fenders, doors, roofs, etc left over when Ford pulled the plug?

Jim