[DeTomaso] Mounting extra gauge on dash

michael@michaelshortt.com michaelsavga at gmail.com
Sat Jul 6 04:51:04 EDT 2013

One other location ( although you do have to look down to see it) is the
center console. My car is equipped with the center console armrest (
vendors still sell these I think) with small cubby, 2 guage receptacles and
a 12v outlet.
I have replaced the 12v outlet with a pushbutton starter switch and in the
guage holes, I have a clock and engine oil temp.

Michael Shortt