[DeTomaso] DeTomaso Digest, Vol 109, Issue 5

Ed Mendez edducati at mac.com
Fri Jul 5 19:34:06 EDT 2013

Looks like the CHI are 2.07" intake and 1.61" exhaust. CHI dual plane air gap 4150 manifold, I ordered these heads and manifold right from CHI in Melbourne, it is what they recommended. They are also custom making the chambers in 65cc CNC, and installing the Ferrea 6000 swirl polished valves and hydraulic roller springs for all the same price as their standard heads.

Crank is Scat 3.75 4340 forged and Calles lightened 6.125" 4340 H beams, carb is 750cfm Holley double pumper, I also have a 180 degree exhaust by the Buyers brothers. Steel billet flywheel 157 tooth, and Romac lightweight balancer. MSD billet distro with 6AL-2. I am hoping that the 10.5" Centerforce dual friction will be enough clutch.

Thanks Ed

Sent from my iPad