[DeTomaso] NPC: Motor racing and fairness

Bill Lewis lotus0005 at hotmail.com
Fri Jul 5 09:45:46 EDT 2013

Not being mechanically inclined, I spend a lot of time in needless mind-dreaming, and I too think that 1900-2000 has been fantastic.  Man accomplished things that they have only dreamed of for centuries (flying), and also things that they have only first dreamed in that same time period - reference Dick Tracy's video watch.  Who woulda ever thought!!!  And, of course my all-time favorite invention:  air conditioning!    ---BILL Lewis