[DeTomaso] R&T Article

Pantdino pantdino at aol.com
Thu Jul 4 19:15:58 EDT 2013

It would probably depend on how tall the driver was.
To me it looks like the 5300 has it's engine halfway in the passenger compartment, so the heat factor would be significant unless one put in tons of insulation.  And the roofline is so low there can't be much headroom in there for a tall guy.
How tall is Fred?

Jim