[DeTomaso] NPC: Motor racing and fairness

Bill Lewis lotus0005 at hotmail.com
Thu Jul 4 12:34:36 EDT 2013

Gary, great thread-up!  I am fascinated by planes also - what the flyers did back in the 20s, and 30s is unbelievable.  Knowing that you will have to land, but not knowing where - grande cojones!!!     And, all the pilots in WWII - weren't they late teens/early twenties in age!  And, the ironic thing is that I took flying lessons back in the day, but quit after about five hours flying - I was bored out of my gourd (plus I had/have ADD).   ---BILL Lewis