[DeTomaso] NPC-2004 Honda S2000

Matt matt at nwpantera.com
Thu Jul 4 00:07:42 EDT 2013

My Pantera just got a new used stablemate! I was wondering if anyone on the list owns or has owned one of these these cars as well as the knowledgeable Pantera communities input.
I’ve never owned a car with black leather seats as nice as these. Any recommendations for the best cleaner/protectant?
I’ve also never had a car with paint this nice. Ditto on that.
Anything in general I might want to know about this particular sporty car would be welcome.
It is in excellent condition. Paint is Silverstone/black. 46,462 mi. $18000.
It does have an after market exhaust made by Invidia. I love the sound. And what looks to be a K+N cone air filter inside the stock box.I don’t know if it’s OEM or not.
Other than that all stock with a convertible boot cover too.
I used to drive sporty convertibles a lot and remember mostly pretty good times. The bad times I blame the tires...
I’ve got some Michelin Pilot Super Sports on order since the fronts and backs were different brands(Kuhmo and Primewell or something) in good condition but you gotta have the same kind right?

I’d never even driven one until I test drove this car. And brought it home the same day. I couldn’t see any reason to keep looking.
It was that much fun. Not better than a Pantera but just as satisfying in it’s own Japanese way. But that’s MHO.

Screw the British, Happy 4th everyone!
Thanks,
Matt
3584