[DeTomaso] Wheels and tires for sale

Christopher Kimball chrisvkimball at msn.com
Wed Jul 3 17:39:36 EDT 2013

I got the following message on our Panteras Northwest website; I'm just the messenger.
Anyone have any tips for Mark?  Please reply to his email, thanks!
Sincerely,
Chris KimballPNW President 01 - Name = Mark Taylor02 - Email Address = Markt456 at hotmail.com03 - Phone Number (optional) = 04 - Your Message = I use to have a 72. (I loved that car, until someone ran over it; I sold it to Gary Hall) I have a set of stock wheels & tires and the rear truck insert. Any idea what they’re worth and where is the best place to try to sell them?