[DeTomaso] more F1

David in Durango adin at frontier.net
Wed Jul 3 16:13:39 EDT 2013

"If you have a teammate willing to crash his car into the bloody wall to
ensure that you win, if your team leader is EXPELLED ( Flavio) from the
sport forever for what he did to win those titles,
if you are in the middle of a tech spy case that resulted in a  100 million
dollar fine (McLaren), constantly whine like a little girl and pitch a
hissy fit because your teammate is in front of you (FerrarI), no matter
which team you are driving for,...

"Alonzo is ah faster than you", Ferrari speak for "he can't pass you,
please let him by"

yeah, Alonzo's the man, if your definition is cheater, cry baby, and stool
pigeon.

maybe he can drive, but he lacks character and honor.

I stand by my estimation of the little Philistine,"

Admittedly, Alonso has been close to some shady stuff.  BUTT, none of these things were orchestrated by Alonso.  Remember, when you drive the red car, you drive for the team - if the team thinks you are the best bet for the championship they will arrange things for you.

If "someone" doesn't like Alonso that is fine. If you want to discuss this in public, consider all the facts first.

My opinion is this:  you would have to stand on a step ladder to kiss Alonso's ass.