[DeTomaso] Rim Offsets

michael@michaelshortt.com michaelsavga at gmail.com
Wed Jul 3 15:48:29 EDT 2013

Dan,

My "big tires" are currently Pzeros and were Michelin Pilot Sports on those
wheels (spokes), my other big set (Hall wheels) are Kumho's, all 17" are
speed rated,
the "normal 15" tires are....one set (single slots) are BF Goodrich Radial
T A's and the same on the double slots ( both sets are 7/8's).

Nice catch, I'm sure they are not as highly rated, not near me to check the
sidewalls.

Michael Shortt