[DeTomaso] Rim Offsets

Stephen Nelson steve at snclocks.com
Wed Jul 3 12:47:45 EDT 2013

OK – should have read this e-mail and Asa’s before Mike Drews.  So, the
scrub radius is offset by a half inch (my math was bad when I said ¼ inch if
the insides of the rims were left in the same place – go figure) when going
from a 7 to an 8 inch rim.  Easier parking, a bit more road feel, any
comment on impact on tramlining?  I remember my first drive in a Pantera,
back in 1980 – it was a serious handful with its non-stock rims.

Stephen Nelson

SNClocks.com <http://www.snclocks.com/>

Click here to join one of our mailing lists Contact
<http://fs19.formsite.com/kagforms/form675003155/index.html>  Lists

Click here for our new
<http://www.snclocks.com/TheRestofourWorld/Hammered-Dulcimers/About-Steves-D
ulcimers/19824807_4sHGgj#1558377542_LKmkrT7> Hammered Dulcimers galleries

Click here for my new blog <http://www.perfectoldman.com/>  on finding
happiness in retirement

  _____