[DeTomaso] Rim Offsets

Asa Jay Laughton asajay at asajay.com
Tue Jul 2 22:30:32 EDT 2013

Go here:
http://www.teampanteraracing.com/index.php?option=com_wrapper&view=wrapper&Itemid=74
Click on Wheels and Tires

I have an original set of 7 and 8 inch Campys mounted on my 1971 Mustang
Mach I and they work nicely, I would imagine the reverse is true as well:
http://www.teampanteraracing.com/index.php?option=com_g2bridge&view=gallery&Itemid=57&g2_itemId=382

Asa

Asa Jay Laughton, MSgt, USAFR, Retired
& Shelley Marie