[DeTomaso] World's first aftermarket Cleveland engine in production

Julian Kift julian_kift at hotmail.com
Tue Jul 2 17:44:25 EDT 2013

But I think that's the crux depending where you want to be on the HP and given that decent original Cleveland blocks are getting harder to come by. Figure in that Todd's new blocks can be bored and stroked to 425CI safely (and I assume same for MME) and it's an apples to oranges comparison. So given that one is buying an aftermarket block anyway it becomes a question of iron vs. aluminum and the cost differential.
Julian