[DeTomaso] Batteries & Modules

Paul Timko thedrol at pobox.com
Tue Jul 2 13:53:39 EDT 2013

Parallel is the normal method used for jump starting.  Connect Positive
to positive and negative to negative.

Series is hard to do in the car.  But the car ground connects to the
negative of one battery, the positive of that battery connects to the
negative of the 2nd battery and the positive of the 2nd battery connect
to the plus lead of the car.  DON'T DO THIS!!!!

Paul