[DeTomaso] World’s first aftermarket Cleveland engine in production

Julian Kift julian_kift at hotmail.com
Tue Jul 2 12:28:51 EDT 2013

As I understand Todd has a loyal following (I have my deposit with him still), but has been plagued with unforeseen hurdles, not all to do with the block manufacturing. Even so he has produced blocks resulting in fully built engines, so I don't think MME can claim to be first aftermarket Cleveland.
Todd was sending his first blocks to MME for finish machine work and low and behold now MME has their own block with all the design mods that Todd incorporated, I'd say he had his feet pulled out from under him.
Julian