[DeTomaso] Especially for Nordic visitors and all others too

LaurieFerrari at aol.com LaurieFerrari at aol.com
Mon Jul 1 20:49:09 EDT 2013

If you are able, this is a MUST.  Super Car Sunday (1st  Sun. of each
month) this one's on the 7th.  Just 100s of spectacular  cars and often famous
personalities too. Always free. Woodland Hills, CA.  Westfield Mall Parking
lot. Cars depart before mall stores open except those who  stay for breakfast
at several close restaurants. Check  out: Supercarsunday.com  This will give
you all  info. and show videos of past Sundays.  Everyone goes, even
Panteras.  See you there!
[DeTomaso] NPC: Touristing in LAMikael _mikael_hass at mail.tele.dk _
(mailto:detomaso at poca.com?Subject=Re:%20[DeTomaso]%20NPC:%20Touristing%20in%20LA&I
n-Reply-To=<003601ce76a5$6320f9f0$2962edd0$@mail.tele.dk>)
Mon Jul 1  14:53:10 MST 2013

____________________________________

Yes, even us Nordic people occasionally travel to the land of milk and

honey, and heat and cheap gas (yes!) and wide roads and every thing car

related. I hope for you guys living here that it's been hotter than normal,

we've seen a steady 118F in Vegas and up to 125F on Route 66. 125F is like

standing in front of a propane heater...

We have a tight itinerary, but with a few options. We plan to be in LA July

3rd-10th, and some questions for you car guys.

Is there anything automotive/engine going on in the LA area that period that

we should consider? E.g. racing, car  shows, classic car events, classic car

swap meets, powerboat racing? Or?

We have Petersen Museum and Bob's Big Boy Diner car show on the Friday...

Any suggestions on where to celebrate the 4th?

Mvh/Regards

Mikael