[DeTomaso] NPC: Touristing in LA

Mikael mikael_hass at mail.tele.dk
Mon Jul 1 17:53:10 EDT 2013

Yes, even us Nordic people occasionally travel to the land of milk and
honey, and heat and cheap gas (yes!) and wide roads and every thing car
related. I hope for you guys living here that it's been hotter than normal,
we've seen a steady 118F in Vegas and up to 125F on Route 66. 125F is like
standing in front of a propane heater...

We have a tight itinerary, but with a few options. We plan to be in LA July
3rd-10th, and some questions for you car guys.

Is there anything automotive/engine going on in the LA area that period that
we should consider? E.g. racing, car  shows, classic car events, classic car
swap meets, powerboat racing? Or?

We have Petersen Museum and Bob's Big Boy Diner car show on the Friday...

Any suggestions on where to celebrate the 4th?

Mvh/Regards
Mikael