[DeTomaso] Decklid....and

gow2 at rc-tech.net gow2 at rc-tech.net
Wed Jan 30 11:41:47 EST 2013

That is a Nisan color I think. I can go look at the can if you really want
the code. It looks brownish in the garage but bronzish in the light. Not
sure I quite hit my target but I will see when I get it in daylight on the
road.

I wanted a color with a little warm and depth. I was trying to avoid a
solid colors. It was red before which just looked a bit "Hot Rodish".

The Tennis balls are actually over sized balls from the pet store. Tennis
balls would not fill the hole. My dog knows what they are. When I don't
see her in the garage I find her at the back of the car sitting and
looking at the balls; wanting to know if we can play with them!