[DeTomaso] Fun Rally update - hotel room warning

MikeLDrew at aol.com MikeLDrew at aol.com
Tue Jan 29 13:48:37 EST 2013

In a message dated 1/29/13 9 13 4, tmshinro at aol.com writes:

> I assume the dates this year are April 24 to April 27, is this correct?
>

>>>Actually, it's through Sunday the 28th (that is, people typically leave
Sunday)

ALL the relevant info is on the POCA website, here:

http://www.poca.com/index.php/fr

Note that the early registration discount goes away if your registration is
postmarked after 9 Feb!   And the hotel is filling up fast.   I spoke with
Judy McCartney, and she told me that registrations were far ahead of where
they have been in years past, at this time.