[DeTomaso] Cain (AussieSpeed) Cleveland IDF Manifold

Will Kooiman will.kooiman at gmail.com
Sun Jan 27 19:06:36 EST 2013

I tried exhaust taps, but it didn't pull enough vacuum.  The mufflers were
3" Borla XR-1s with very little restriction.

The valve covers were always oily until I switched to a regular PCV.

I might not have put the tap far enough into the exhaust stream.  I
measured about 1/2" Hg of vacuum at idle.

--
Will