[DeTomaso] Cain (AussieSpeed) Cleveland IDF Manifold

Sean Korb spkorb at gmail.com
Sun Jan 27 17:14:31 EST 2013

You could... go electronic managed coil packs instead or an electronic
actuated dizzy.  PCV can be handled by exhaust taps
http://vibrantperformance.com/catalog/product_info.php?cPath=1022_1069&products_id=1243
Vacuum accessories can use a pump:
http://www.amphibike.org/index.cgi?page=pages/3_wheels/mr2/ev_powerBrakes

Complexity and expense added but...