[DeTomaso] Computers....past and present

gow2 at rc-tech.net gow2 at rc-tech.net
Sun Jan 27 17:13:47 EST 2013

HA, HA, I probably won't be good at it.

The booster rocket had to travel by rail through the mountains. The
mountain included a tunnel. The hole in the tunnel derived by the width of
a train. The train derived from the width of train tracks. Train tracks
derived from the width of the track on horse and buggy. The width of horse
and buggy derived from putting the wheel between the legs of a horse. This
determined by the width of a horses ass whcih goes all the way back to
Roman Chariots.

BTW did you know horse and buggy as well as train tracks and cars
originally came in two widths based on the width of the tracks in your
area.

 The width of a roman horse's ass.