[DeTomaso] NPC - Window memories

Bill Lewis lotus0005 at hotmail.com
Sun Jan 27 12:36:15 EST 2013

Just so you can look back and say, "Now I understand that old geezer!" -  I had a job in college loading freight at night, and once a week the loads of the punch cards would come through.  Those little packges weighed about 40-50#, and hundreds of them would wear you down - even dudes in their very early 20's.  And, I gave up listening to music about 20 years ago (you go through a stage in life that you are working so hard, so many hours, that you don't have time for the fun things in life), then listened to talk radio, now don't listen to anything.  Now, I do lots of introspection and comtemplating - back to what's life all about, anyway!!!  So, that's the stages that I went through.    ----Bill (love my Pantera) Lewis