[DeTomaso] NPC - Window memories

gow2 at rc-tech.net gow2 at rc-tech.net
Sun Jan 27 12:16:45 EST 2013

Had similar discussions with my brother last week about Photography.
Belser enlargers, dodging, dropping your negatives or clips in a dark room
fumbling around to find them on the floor in the dark, fixer slime, the
burn of stop bath in your nose, printing 5 color prints to get the color
right, "F-64 club", what ISO, F-stop mean, etc.....

People in photography today don't have a clue about what any or that is
anymore.