[DeTomaso] 180s

gow2 at rc-tech.net gow2 at rc-tech.net
Sat Jan 26 20:04:46 EST 2013

My hearing is getting that way too.

I have done one thing a little unconventional with my Weber throttle
linkage. It seems to need good closing pressure to keep the idle down. The
problem with linear springs is they need to be long to have consistent
pressure and often closing pressure is far less then 1/2 or full throttle
pressure.

SO...I adapted a spring form a lawn and garden supplier. Not exactly sure
what it came off of. It is a recoil spring which brings pretty consistent
pressure:

http://www.rc-tech.net/cars2/panttransam/web/recoil1.jpg

http://www.rc-tech.net/cars2/panttransam/web/DSC_0059.AVI

Gary