[DeTomaso] FW: Cain (AussieSpeed) Cleveland IDF Manifold

David Fisher fisher95020 at gmail.com
Sat Jan 26 15:16:46 EST 2013

I'm coming in late on this one - Q: on the heads this manifold will bolt up
to.  It looks like 2V with no porting, and 3 or 4V with porting??    I was
contemplating CHI heads at some point.   Anyone tested that concept with
this setup?

If I get time, I will also through this into the engine simulator and do a
compare to a holley with various manifolds and cams.   I'll post what I
find  - probably take me a few days.

David