[DeTomaso] Russo and Steele Auction Results

David Fisher fisher95020 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 25 22:09:49 EST 2013

Tom,

I saw the cars, and here was my assessment...

David

David Fisher <fisher95020 at gmail.com>
Jan 19 (6 days ago)
to DeTomaso, List
I'm at the auctions and did a look see on the three cars at Russo. The
yellow car is pretty rough with a bad respray, the red car is a reasonable
driver and Ispoke with the owner for a bit. He bought the car from a friend
a year ago and has been driving it. The engine bay looks stock except for
chrome half shafts and while the car looks in need of freshening, it seems
like all the pieces are there. I cant comment on rust in the usual places
as i didnt get that close. The burgandy car is the nicest from the outside,
with what looks like a stock engine bay and interior (hard to see much with
the luggage bin in).
I would guess $25k for the yellow, $35- $40 for the red, and $40-$45 for
the burgandy.

I left about 6pm yesterday and they hadnt been up yet. Not sure if they
went up later in the eve or today.