[DeTomaso] PNW--bad financial advice?

Christopher Kimball chrisvkimball at msn.com
Thu Jan 24 01:36:29 EST 2013

Well, I'm a financial planner, but just decided to ignore my own advice.
With a crummy economy, business revenues down a bit, and not one, but TWO sons in college, I decided to go to this year's POCA Fun Rally anyway--and I'm going to drive there, no less!
Brian DeVine is driving his Pantera, and there's no way I could possibly let him have all the fun by himself (Clarke and Wilma Hamm are also driving, trailering their Pantera, but for some reason they have trouble keeping up--unless I'm at the side of the road talking to a policeman).  Plus, what kind of example would I be, being President and all, if I didn't go to the Rally?  If Pandora can make the trip once, why not twice?  I bought her to drive, after all.
So, not to try and "guilt you into it," but if I can overcome all those obstacles, how about you taking another good look at whether you can join us?  Last year was a blast (way too hot, but still a blast) and I know this year will be just as good--better, actually, because we get to go to a celebrity wedding!
I hope to see you all in Phoenix.
Sincerely,

Christopher KimballPanteras Northwest President.