[DeTomaso] Gage panel needed

MikeLDrew at aol.com MikeLDrew at aol.com
Thu Jan 24 14:09:34 EST 2013

In a message dated 1/24/13 8 31 25, julian_kift at hotmail.com writes:

> A '71 gauge panel on Ebay right now, the early ones were metal and vinyl
> covered, whereas later where cheap plastic.
>
> http://tinyurl.com/a3m9t9p looks to be just the metal panel needing
> recovering.
>

>>>Be advised that even though they look the same, in fact the early and
late panels have a completely different shape and therefore are not
interchangeable.

When I was last at Wilkinson's shop I saw he had about a dozen late panels
sitting in a box, waiting to be bought.   He's put a lot of plastic
interiors in cars, and presumably keeps the stock bits he replaces for future sale.