[DeTomaso] Spring rates

Thomas Tornblom thomas at hax.se
Thu Jan 24 11:44:24 EST 2013

My stock GT5 is a bit too soft in the rear, it frequently bottoms out in
depressions, with spectacular results in the mirrors at night. :)

I should probably replace the dampers and springs sometime...

I have contemplated attaching some titanium blocks under the frame rails
in the rear, for even more spectacular results. :D

Thomas