[DeTomaso] ORR Events Information

michael@michaelshortt.com michaelsavga at gmail.com
Thu Jan 24 10:53:13 EST 2013

Good Morning All,

All this talk about ORR events on the forum all these years has finally
moved me to develop an interest in them, as a result I have pitched
a cable network on the idea of an OTO (One Time Only) program about the
races and the people who participate in them.
OTO's are often the genesis of a series if viewer response is positive and
the ratings are good.  That is how Jesse James infamy began,
as did Biker Build Off, Deadliest Catch, AxMen, etc.
They seem to be receptive so far. Would you those of you in the know please
supply me with the names, dates, websites and locations
of the well attended and/or coolest events. Also if you have links to any
outrageous video shot at these events to help illustrate the
preparation, danger, wild personalities and fun involved, that would be
especially useful as well.

If this happens, I'm sure that "somebody" will do his best to feature a
Pantera or two.

You can reply to me only, unless you think your info will be enjoyed by all.
Thanks
Michael Shortt

Michael L. Shortt
Savannah, Georgia